Who Should Attend
- Implementation and systems engineers
- Project managers
- System architects
- Project engineers
- Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) engineers
- IPCC/Advanced Technology Provider (ATP) certification (or in process)
- Cisco ICM/IPCC product training: ICMPT (ICM Product training), IPCCF (IPCC Product Training), ICMSA (ICM System Administration)
- Cisco IP Contact Centre Product Boot Camp 7.0
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Convert business requirements into call flow design and scripts that provide routing information to routing clients, meet reporting needs, and provide call data to agent desktops
- Develop IPCC scripts and produce standard reports
- Undertake fundamental debugging/fault finding of the IPCC solution
- Deploy solution and test for acceptance
The Cisco IPCC Enterprise PPDIOO workshop is a five-day course for system engineers, consultants and partners who deploy Cisco IP Contact Center (IPCC) solutions. The course is designed to emulate IPCC deployments in a classroom environment.
Students will use a customer business case and, as part of a workgroup, develop and document an IPCC solution to meet the needs of that business case. Students will develop a solution based on the Cisco Systems PPDIOO project methodology: prepare, plan, design, implement, operate, and optimize.
The course provides students with hands-on experience and knowledge of those tasks typically performed during an IPCC deployment. This includes customer needs analysis, deployment planning, configuration and staging, scripting, customer acceptance and troubleshooting.
- IPCC technical review (as required)
- IPCC engagement process and PPDIOO methodology
- Case study
- Prepare and plan: customer requirements (discovery and CRD (Customer Requirement Document)
- Design and implement
- Operate and optimize