Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners/Resellers
Design Career Certifications
CCVP (Cisco Certified Voice Professional)
CCNA certification status or equivalent knowledge Conceptual understanding of Cisco CallManager / CallManager Express components Foundation of Call Agent on gateway.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Given a customer CallManager based IPC network, students will be able to implement H.323, SIP and MGCP controlled gateways including SRST and RSVP support.
- Given a customer IPC solution requiring integration with the PSTN and PBXs, students will implement the appropriate interconnections. Given a customer multi-site IPC network including H.323 / SIP controlled gateways, SRST gateways and CallManager Express, students will implement a dial plan.
- Given a customer CallManager deployment, students will implement media resources, call applications and fax on gateways.
- Given a customer IPC network, students will implement basic and advanced gatekeeper functionality and gatekeeper redundancy on IOS routers.
- Given an existing voice ready customer network, the student will identify and describe the different IP-IP Gateway deployment models and explain the features supported for enterprise customers.
The goal of the GWGK v2.0 course is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot Cisco voice gateways and gatekeepers in Enterprise installations, in accord with the recommendations of Cisco's Solution Reference Network Design for IP Telephony guides.
- Gateway Deployments Introducing Gateways Implementing H.323 Gateways Implementing MGCP Gateways Implementing SIP Gateways Implementing SRST Gateways
- Cisco IP Communiczations PSTN and PBX Imtegrations Introducing PSTN and PBX Trunks Implementing Analog Trunks Implementing CAS Trunks Implementing BRI and PRI Trunks Implementing QSIG Trunks
- Dial Plans on IOS Gateways Dial Plan Overview Implementing PSTN Dial Plans on IOS Gateways Implementing PSTN Dial Plans on IOS Gateways Implementing Multi Site Dial Plans on IOS Gateways Implementing Calling Privileges on IOS Gateways Implementing RSVP Based CAC
- Advanced Gateway Features Implementing Media Resources using IOS Gateway DSPs Implementing FAX Support on IOS Gateways Call Applicaitons on IOS Gagteways
- Gatekeeper Deployments Introducing Deployments Implementing Basic Gatekeeper Functionality Implementing Gatekeeper Call Adminsion Control Implementing Advanced Gatekeeper Functionality Implementing Gatekeeper Redundancy
- IP-IP Gateway IP-IP Gateway Overview Implementing IP-IP Gateways